If you’ve read about Judo, seen it done and want to have a go yourself you’ve come to the right place.
Why do Judo ?
- Judo is great fun.
- Its a great way to exercie in a fun way and keep fit.
- Meet lots of new people.
- Compete local, nationally and maybe even one day for your country.
- Unlike many martial arts its an olympic sport.
Who can do Judo ?
- Anyone over the age of 5 years old.
- Male and female competitors train together but compete seperately.
- People with disabilities (for more information see http://www.judo-for-the-disabled.freeservers.com).
Where do I start?
- Contact the NIJF Office to see if there’s a NIJF club in your area.
- Many Leisure centres have judo clubs also, if a club is not listed ask there.
What do I need to start?
- Initially an old tracksuit with long sleeves will do.
- If you decide you like judo a Judo suit (judo gi) can be purchased from a sports shop or from the club coach.
- The club the attend will advise you how to get a license.
22 March, 2017
Unfortunately due to a technical error the N I Judo Federation AGM scheduled for Wednesday 29th...
19 March, 2017
Closing Date for pre-registration - Wednesday 15th March Entries on the day - £30 Please see...
26 February, 2017
22 March, 2014
23 February, 2014